Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A random post of my life in general.



Anybody here from Homeschool Alumni? I know a few of you are...anyway! As some of you know, Jim (JimBow) just came back from ALERT, a military camp, and...you also know...he eats skittles. All. The. Time! So...one of the gals on there decided everybody should flood him with skittles, and that is just what we did! In honor of this grand and important occasion, I recite...some bad poetry by yours truly! :)



The Skittle King has returned to his realm,
Yes, the Candyland King is back at the helm,

He's back to his horses and back to his cattle,
Back to his lasso and back on the saddle,

But he's sad and no wonder,
You don't have to ponder,
He ate all the skittles again!

So... bring out the stamps and bring out the skittles,
Send them to Jimbo, it isn't a riddle,

And joy shall be spread, far and wide through the land,
When there is enough candy for all!

I warned you it was bad! lol

I'll give you a better post later!

3 comments:

Banor said...

Hahaha... yeah, that is bad. But it's fun anyway :) The first verse is OK :D

Anyhow, ALERT is awesome. I've thought of doing it...

~Catriona (Kate) said...

haha...thanks...I think I'm glad you agree, but then, I'm not sure! :P lol

Hm...you might really like it!

Johan said...

LOL!