Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Are You a Fool?

Instead of playing a trick on ya'll...( we couldn't think of a good one)...I decided to give you something that will show you your foolishness...or hopefully lack-there-of! :D Brought to you by Elizabeth and Anna Sophia Botkin, this is both frightening and yet..very telling. In all of our teenage wisdom (cough, choke) we still don't always get it right. :P
Once you take the quiz, tell us what score you got!
My Score: B


We have laundry hanging out on the line today...it's very warm here, yesterday I started work on my farmers tan...(with a tad of help from Hawaiian Tropical oil.) *sheepish grin*

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

The link doesn't work for me! :( Help, pwease.

Jennifer said...

I scored a B, too.

~Catriona (Kate) said...

It should be working now :D