Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Of Cowgirls and Cameras.

Or, when homeschoolers Get Bored


















Well, my dear friends, Elisabeth and I took pictures yesterday. We went out to the barn with the dear old camera and had a fine time...and took some pretty decent pictures, on top of that. lol Judge here for yourself. ;D






Gunslinger? :D

































I reallly like this picture of Elisabeth!































My favorite one of myself. :D


Let us know what ya'll think!!:D

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the one of you holding your hat! The only thing that worries me about this is that you both were pointing guns at the person taking the picture....ahhh... :)

Rebecca said...

The second one from the bottom only shows an arm.

I like them! Looks like you're playing Capture the Flag our way!

~Catriona (Kate) said...

@ Jennifer: haha!
@ rebecca: Weird...doesn't look like it now...m. :P
haha! I want to come to your place!

~paige said...

Ooooh nice! :D
I really liek the one of your holding your hat too, and the first one might be a bit more menacing is there wern't cute little sheep in the backround, haha!;)