Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Slacker!!


I know...slacking on the blogging job again. :( Seriously, my apologies! Life took a turn for the busier again, so that is my excuse. Here, to make up, let me fill you in!
On Monday evenings these days, you can find me at the Marietta College/community choir! It is a huge honor to be involved is such great works as Vivaldi's "Gloria" and Handel's " Coronation Pieces" One of which is below...This is Zadock The Priest, by Handel. Sadly, this is not our choir, but we hopefully....prayerfully will sound like this! I'm a soprano...we get a great workout here! :-)




Otherwise...lots of school work, and lots of barn chores!

Please leave me a comment! I love to hear from you friends!

1 comment:

Banor said...

Excellent song :) Thanks for being a faithful commenter on my blog!